The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
On October 29, 2003, the Commission held a public hearing to consider proposed changes to the EEO-1 Employer Information Report. The hearing record will be open until November 10, 2003. Submissions may be addressed to Frances M. Hart, Executive Officer, Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission, 1801 L Street, NW, Washington, DC 20507, or sent by fax to (202) 663-4114.
- Federal Register Notice
- Testimony of Wade Henderson, Executive Director, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR)
- Remarks of Kris Meade, Crowell & Moring, on behalf of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Remarks of Marisa J. Demeo, Regional Counsel, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)
- Remarks of Jeffrey A. Norris
President, Equal Employment Advisory Council (EEAC)
- Comments submitted by Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr., President and Founder, Rainbow/Push Coalition, Inc.
- Comments submitted by The National Industry Liaison Group
- Remarks of H. Juanita M. Beecher, Chair, Employment Law & Litigation Group, on behalf of ORC Worldwide (ORC)
- Remarks of Christopher K. Northup, Consultant
- Testimony of Cornelia G. Gamlem, SPHR, on behalf of The Society for Human Resource Management
This page was last modified on November 3, 2003.
Return to Home Page