Meeting of March 12, 2014 - Social Media in the Workplace: Examining Implications for Equal Employment Opportunity Law
The Commission will hold open the March 12, 2014 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes
- Social Media in the Workplace: Examining Implications for Equal Employment Opportunity Law
- Carol Miaskoff, Acting Associate Legal Counsel, EEOC, Office of Legal Counsel
- Rita Kittle, Senior Trial Attorney, EEOC Denver Field Office (via video teleconference)
- Lynne Bernabei, Partner, Bernabei & Wachtel PLLC
- Renee Jackson, Associate, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Jonathan Segal, Partner, Duane Morris LLP; Managing Principal, Duane Morris Institute, testifying on behalf of the Society for Human Resource Management