Meeting of June 20, 2016 - Rebooting Workplace Harassment Prevention
The Commission will hold open the June 20, 2016 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes, and
- Rebooting Workplace Harassment Prevention: Key Findings from the Report of Commissioners Chai R. Feldblum and Victoria A. Lipnic, Co-Chairs of the EEOC's Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace.
- Contonius Gill, Charging Party, EEOC v. A.C. Widenhouse, Inc.
- Chai R. Feldblum, Commissioner, EEOC and Co-Chair of the Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace
- Victoria A. Lipnic, Commissioner, EEOC and Co-Chair of the Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace
- Joseph M. Sellers, Partner, Cohen Milstein and Member of the Select Task Force
- Rae T. Vann, General Counsel, Equal Employment Advisory Council and Member of the Select Task Force
- Lilia Cortina, Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies, University of Michigan
- Fran Sepler, President, Sepler & Associates