Meeting of July 1, 2015 - EEOC at 50: Progress and Continuing Challenges in Eradicating Employment Discrimination
The Commission will hold open the July 1, 2015 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes
- EEOC at 50: Progress and Continuing Challenges in Eradicating Employment Discrimination
- Ronald Edwards, Director, Program Research and Surveys Division, EEOC
- Donald Tomaskovic-Devey, Professor, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Jocelyn Frye, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
- Rachel D. Godsil, Professor, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Solon Barocas, Research Associate, Center for Information Technology, Princeton University (prepared jointly with Andrew Selbst)
- Darrell S. Gay, Partner, Arent Fox LLP
- The Honorable Cari M. Dominguez, Former Chair, EEOC, Senior Vice President and Chief Talent and Diversity Officer, Loma Linda University Health