5. How can I prevent harassment?
You can prevent harassment by:
- Informing employees that harassment is prohibited;
- Identifying who employees should contact to discuss harassment questions or concerns;
- Assuring employees that they will not be punished for asking questions or sharing their concerns;
- Responding to harassment questions or concerns and investigating harassment complaints promptly and
- Ensuring that managers understand their responsibility to stop, address and prevent harassment.
Harassment Policy Tips